language language language language
menu
hankelogot
language language language language
FI EN RU DE
menu

Imatrankoski Church

Church built in the 1950s

Imatrankoski Church was completed in 1954 and inaugurated on October 31, 1954. The building was designed by architect Aleksis Lindqvist. The church altar, pulpit and benches were designed by architect Yrjö Vaskinen. The church has the former altarpiece of Jääski Church, Arvid Liljelund's oil painting "Tulkaa minun tyköni" (1888) and communion ware.

Imatrankoski Church
Kanavakatu 2
55100
IMATRA