Church built in the 1950s
Imatrankoski Church was completed in 1954 and inaugurated on October 31, 1954. The building was designed by architect Aleksis Lindqvist. The church altar, pulpit and benches were designed by architect Yrjö Vaskinen. The church has the former altarpiece of Jääski Church, Arvid Liljelund's oil painting "Tulkaa minun tyköni" (1888) and communion ware. Imatrankoski church is closed for the moment.